1. Situations in which We Collect Information
- We may collect and retain the following information from and about you if you interact with us through the Site: your name, your email address, your username and Site password;
- your payment details, billing and delivery addresses;
- your phone numbers; your location, browser type and operating system, website browsing patterns (e.g., through cookies);
- information about the Users of the Connected App, as it is retrieved by our SDK.
- other information you actively submit to us or we can determine about you based on your interactions with the Site and services.
You may interact with us, for example, if you:
- register, subscribe, authorize the transfer of, or create an account with Pixoneye;
- open or respond to emails from Pixoneye;
- purchase products or services on or through the Site;
- interact or connect with or link to the Site via integrated social networking tools;
2. Your Choices
You can manage the types of personal data you provide to us.
You can manage your email and notice preferences by logging into your account through the Site. You can also manage your subscriptions by following subscription management instructions contained in any emails that we send you. You may choose to subscribe to some types of messages, and may choose not to subscribe to, or to unsubscribe from, others. You may update your subscription preferences at any time. Please note that even if you decide not to subscribe to, or to unsubscribe, from promotional email messages, we may still need to contact you with important transactional information related to your account.
You may manage how your browser handles cookies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. Please refer to the Pixoneye Cookies Policy for more information. You may also manage how your mobile device and mobile browser share information on and about your devices with us, as well as how your mobile browser handles cookies by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider and the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
Please note that even if you decide not to subscribe to, or to unsubscribe, from promotional email messages from Pixoneye, we may still need to contact you with important information related to your Account. You can reject and delete cookies and unsubscribe from newsletters at any time by clicking links in each newsletter you wish to unsubscribe from.
3. How we use Information
We may process personal data to:
- Provide assistance with the Registration, integration of the SDK and operation of the Dashboard.
- Answer your questions and respond to your requests;
- Establish and analyse individual and group profiles and customer behaviour;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about us;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, marketing messages, and requested information;
- Administer rewards, surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or events;
- Comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements
- Allow you to apply for a job through the Site; and / or
- Enhance other information we have about you to help us better understand you, determine your interests and provide you with more relevant and compelling content and offers.
4. When and Why We Disclose Information
We will not share your personal data, except as follows:
- with affiliated and unaffiliated service providers within and outside of the European Economic Area, including, without limitation, Picint Ltd., our Israeli subsidiary, which has its registered offices at 2 HoBonim St., Ramat-Gan, Israel, which provides services for us, subject to obligations to protect your personal data and process it on our behalf and under our control only;
- in case of a merger, acquisition or reorganization, with a purchaser of our company or all or substantially all of our assets;
- to comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions;
- to combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights or those of our affiliates, business partners and clients, or as part of legal proceedings affecting the Pixoneye;
- in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts, or
- with your consent or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
5. How We Collect Information
You provide us with personal data when you Register, subscribe, create an Account, make a purchase or redeem vouchers or otherwise contact us or communicate with us actively. For example, you provide personal data to us when you contact us online for customer service and other support using self-help tools, such as email or chat.
You also provide personal data to us when you interact with the Site via cookies and other technologies (as described in our Cookies Policy).
6. Security of Personal Data
We have implemented an information security program that contains administrative, technical and physical controls that are designed to safeguard your personal data.
7. Your Rights in relation to Personal Data; Contact Us
While we are ready to assist you in managing your subscriptions, closing your Account, we cannot always delete records of past interactions.
8. Retention of Personal Data
We will retain your personal data for as long as your Account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain any record. We will also retain your personal data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
9. Privacy Practices of Third Parties