Last Revised: August , 2016
Picsoneye Segmentation Innovations Limited (Company registration number 09359462) and trading as “Pixoneye Ltd”, its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Pixoneye“, “Company” “we” or “us“) respect the privacy of the visitors and/or users (“User” or “you”) of its website at http://www.pixoneye.com/ (including its subdomains) (collectively, the “Site”) and is committed to protect the personal information that its Users share with it. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you visit and/or use our Site.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Picsoneye Segmentation Innovations Limited (Company registration number 09359462) whose registered office is at Shropshire House Wayra, 3rd Floor, 2-10 Capper Street, London, England, WC1E 6JA.
1. Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION, PROCESSING, TRANSFER AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WHERE YOU HAVE PROVIDED THIS INFORMATION TO US. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND THAT SUCH INFORMATION IS VOLUNTARILY PROVIDED TO US.
2. Which information we may collect and process from our Users?
We may collect and process the following information from our Users:
a. Non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from whom we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is available to us while such User is entering into and/or using the Site. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information, behavioral information and aggregated information, and may contain, among other things, the activity of the User on the Site, type of operating system, User’s ‘click-stream’ or searches on the Site, type and version of browser, keyboard language, screen resolution, etc.
b. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This is information that may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature. Personal Information that we may collect from a User consists of:
· any personal details provided consciously and voluntarily by a User when filling out the Contact Form –namely, their full name, e-mail address, Company affiliation and any information provided in the text box; and
· Internet protocol (IP) address of a User (this is automatically provided when a User connects their computer to the internet).
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
3. How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are two main methods we use:
a. We collect information through your entry and use of the Site. In other words, when you are using the Site, we are aware of it and may gather and collect the information relating to such usage., either independently or through the help of third-party service providers as detailed below.
b. We collect information which you decide to provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal Information which you voluntarily provide when you fill in the Contact Form. We may gather and collect and store such Personal Information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed below.
4. What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
- Use it for statistical and research purposes;
- Use itfor customization and improvement of our Site and services.
Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Use it for customization and improvement of our Site and services.
- Be able to contact Users for the purpose of providing them with technical assistance and support.
- [Notify you about Pixoneye’s services, or any changes or updates to Pixoneye’s services.]
- Determine general geolocation information from which the User’s computer is connected to the Internet in order for us to know the general location of our Site’s Users as well as in order to safeguard our Site.
5. Sharing Information with Third Parties
Pixoneye may share your Personal Information in the following cases:
- with business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request;
- to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- to respond to User’s support requests;
- respond to claims that any content available on the Site violates the rights of third-parties;
- to respond to claims that contact information (e.g. name, e-mail address, etc.) of a third-party has been posted or transmitted without their consent or as a form of harassment;
- to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Pixoneye, its Users, or the general public;
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if Pixoneye is undergoing any change in control, including by means of merger, acquisition or purchase of all or substantially all of its assets, in which case Personal Information held by us about our customer database will be one of the transferred assets;
- to collect, hold and/or manage your Personal Information through Pixoneye’s authorized third parties service providers (including, as applicable, their affiliates as necessary to provide us with the requested services), as is reasonable for business purposes;
- with any member of our group, which means any subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006. ’Pixoneye requires its group members (who may be located outside of the EEA) to agree to processing your Personal Information in compliance herewith;
- pursuant to your explicit approval prior to the disclosure; or
- cooperate with third parties for the purpose of enhancing the User’s experience.
For avoidance of doubt, Pixoneye may transfer and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its own discretion.
6. Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the Contact Form. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com .
If for any reason you wish to delete or modify your Personal Information please send us an e-mail with adequate detail of your request to: and we will make reasonable efforts to modify or delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws. Note that unless you instruct us specifically, we may retain your Personal Information for as long as reasonably required for the purposes of which such Personal Information was collected.Aggregated and anonymised information derived from your use of the Site may remain on our servers indefinitely.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
The Site is available only to individuals who (a) are at least eighteen (18) years old; and (b) possess the legal capacity to enter into these Terms (on behalf of themselves and their organization) and to form a binding agreement under any applicable law. You hereby represent that you possess the right, authority, and capacity to enter into these Terms on your and your organization’s behalf and form a binding agreement under any applicable law, to use the Site in accordance with these Terms, and to fully perform your obligations hereunder. For the avoidance of doubt, any act or omission performed by you in connection with the Site shall obligate your organization.
We take reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Site and User information and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. [All Personal Information you provide to us is stored on secure third party servers.]
Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use of your Personal Information will never occur. PIXONEYE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSIONS OR FAILURE TO STORE OR THE THEFT, DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION.
9. Third Party Service Providers
10. Links to Third Party Websites
11. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies.
When you access or use the Site, we or our third party service providers may use industry-wide technologies such as “cookies” or other similar technologies which store certain information on your computer or device (“Cookies”). A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive, and allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features and make your experience much more convenient and effortless. We or our authorized third party service providers may use both session cookies (which expire once you close the Site) and persistent cookies (which stay on your system until you delete them). Please note that we have no control over any cookies third parties may also use. These cookies are likely to be analytical/performance cookies or targeting cookies.
It is easy to disable or delete Cookies. Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you disable or erase cookies, your online experience may be limited. Cookies usually store only Non-personal Information, such as the web pages you have visited, the duration of your browsing, etc. Pixoneye does not control such third party service providers.
12. International Data Transfer
14. Got any Questions?